asked 8 facts on Koa, my Espial World character. Sorry this took so long, I feel like I barely have the time to do anything now days. =w=
1. Koa was designed to be a video game character.
2. Concept of Koa started as a regular guy in a post apocalyptic world, filled with water. As time went on I decided that this character would be part of a race that evolved from humans to survive in this new world.
3. As a game character his abilities came from game play mechanics, for example the muscle mimic ability was put on place so the character learns skills from nature.
4. Muscle mimic ability idea came from Disney's Tarzan. In that movie Tarzan fights the leopard Sabor. In that fight Sabor attacks Tarzan from above, surprising him and in the final fight against Clayton, Tarzan used a surprise attack much like Sabor's.
5. Muscle mimic ability later became part of the race's way of communicating via body language.
6. Ape like appearance of Koa came from Monkey of the game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Just way more ape like.
7. Koa was meant to have a robotic orb to scan areas and give information about plants. I haven't been able to introduce this device yet.
8. Koa's world was planned to have few more different races. One of them are normal humans in a Noa's Ark kind of concept but the human's in this world are sick from inbreeding among other problems.
Hopefully there was something interesting in here about Koa. I'll need to do more with his character to be sure... =w=;;;